Error: Invalid Data. Review all error messages below to correct your data.
I am having problems activating my Enfocus product, what to do?
I am not able to activate my Enfocus product because:
1. I am asked for an EnfocusID and password and I do not have that.
2. I have an EnfocusID and password but I am still not able to activate. The message returned is that the Enfocus ID or password is wrong.
3. I have an Enfocus ID but I am receiving a message that my account is not active.
4. I have an Enfocus ID but I am receiving an incident number during the activation.
5. I have an Enfocus ID but the activation wizard is freezing during activation.
6. I have an Enfocus ID but I am getting a message that all my licenses are used.
7. I have changed computers and now I am getting a message that all my licenses are used.
8. I am getting the message that the activation/repair or deactivation didn't work.
9. I had a hard drive crash and now I am getting a message that all my licenses are used.
10. I have activated the software on my desktop machine and now want to activate it on my laptop but I am getting a message that all my licenses are used.
11. I am trying to activate, but the software is saying that the license is already activated on another system.
Background Activation is new since our 09 versions so you have to make an Enfocus ID to activate your software.
Activation is hardware linked meaning that your host will be linked to your product key so keep this in mind when you want to make an image with an activated Enfocus product or changing hardware because this will give problems in the activation.
Here are the solutions or guidance on how to solve this:
2. You are probably using one of the old Enfocus accounts when all the different accounts were not linked (an account to purchase on the webshop, an activation account,...). These are replaced by the Enfocus ID. Please follow the steps described in the article mentioned in 1.
3. Your Enfocus ID is activated automatically when creating your ID, if you suspect it is not active yet, please contact our support team.
4. Please send the incident number as also the support information to our support team.
You can find this support information in the About panel, where you have the option to "activate" your software. Just go to the support info tab in the About panel and click on the copy to clipboard button and paste the information into a text file. Now attach that file to the email.
5. Please send the support information (see point 4) to our support team.
6. A single user license is only for one computer so this message means that you have your key still activated on another computer. So please go to that other computer and deactivate your key so that it is ready to use on another computer.
7. Did you deactivate your key before changing computers? If not then your key will still be active on the other computer so please deactivate the key on the other computer and then activate the key on the new computer. If you cannot access the old computer any more then please send your registration key (see point 4) to our support team and mention that you can't access the computer where the license is activated.
8. Did you replace any hardware on that system? If so, did you deactivate your key before doing this? Activation is hardware linked so if you did not deactivate your key then it will still be active on that "old hardware" so please send the support information (see point 4) and your registration key to our support team and mention this article in your email.
9. Activation is hard drive linked so your key will still be active on that "broken" hard drive so please send the support information (see point 4) and your registration key to our support team and mention this article and the hard drive crash.
10. A single user license is only for one computer so this message means that you have your key still activated on another computer. So please go to that other computer and deactivate your key so that it is ready to use on another computer.
11. It will be necessary to first deactivate the license from the previous system where the license is activated. If you don't know where this system is, you can find it by logging in to my.enfocus.com using the Enfocus ID used to activate the license. Your local reseller is also able to inform you on which system(s) a license is activated. If it is not possible to deactivate the license, please let our support team know and mention your registration key and why it is not possible for you to deactivate.